The lifespan of 18650 batteries are always a big problem to battery users. No matter Gpower batteries, but also the all the 18650 batteries. And most time it depends on how you use and charge them. To ensure 18650 batteries life, here are some important tips to show:
- Never let it discharged below 2.5V or exceed 4.25V. Handled with special care these lithium batteries, as they are very sensitive to loading conditions and could burn or explode if improper handling.
- Don’t deep discharge before recharging 18650 batteries. The capacity of 18650 battery reduces to less than 50%; you should recharge it.
- Always charge batteries on the fireproof surface. High temperature will cause short lifespan and reduce capacity rating.
- Do not modify, manipulate or get wet batteries.
- Using a better smart battery charger for you are not to worry about over-charge, weak-charge and over-heat.